Universal Coil-on-Plug extension leads are capable of displaying ignition patterns from any lab scope. Simply fit them between the coil pack and the plugs, place a capacitive secondary ignition pickup on each lead, and your oscilloscope will show accurate ignition waveforms with correct kV measurements.
Universal Coil-on-Plug extension leads are designed to aid diagnostics on secondary ignition circuits by allowing an HT measurement to be made when there is no - or limited - access to any spark plug leads.
- Display starter current waveforms
- Display charging currents
- For performing quick compression tests
- Ideal for coil-pack diagnostics on modern engines
- Enables the correct diagnosis of faults without replacing components unnecessarily
- Simply plugged in-between the coil-pack and spark plug
- Specifically designed leads to be used with capacitive secondary pick-ups
- Enables use of inductive couplers on engines that have no HT leads to diagnose engine faults