With the hardware and software combination GS-911, you can read out the control devices in nearly all BMW motorbikes and in some Husqvarna motorbikes safely and in a controlled manner. What started out purely as a GS series tool for emergencies now has all functions, which are required for maintenance and servicing, available in both the software as well as the interfaces. Due to the fact that GS-911 interfaces are both small and light, they are the perfect companion on all your motorbike trips.
The GS-911 WIFI OBD2 available in two versions:
- Enthusiast version (10 VIN limitation)
- Professional version (without VIN Limitation)
Besides the older BMW models with a OBD2 connection, the GS-911 WIFI OBD2 is also compatible with older models. The interface sends the vehicle data to the corresponding GS-911 PC software via a WIFI network and therefore offers a new dimension of reach and comfort. Additionally, it is equipped with a USB connection so you can connect it to your PC with the enclosed cable.
For mobile use, a browser based version, the GS-911wifi App is available. It makes using all iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, that have a WIFI connection and an internet browser, possible.
Connecting to BMW motorbikes with a 10 pin socket is only possible with this adapter.
- The EMERGENCY functions are directly integrated in the interface, meaning they are available via the PC software and the mobile app. They allow for reading and deleting of error codes from all control devices. Additionally, information about the engine control device as well as its real-time sensor data can be displayed.
- By using the SERVICE functions you have the opportunity to do a service reset and make calibrations and adjustments. Especially starting-function checks and ABS bleeding checks can be executed. These applications are mainly usable via the PC software.
- The CLOUD functionality allows a mobile device, which possesses a browser and is connected with the HEX cloud server, to access the SERVICE functions.
- Free UPDATES are available on the manufacturers download page for an undetermined amount of time, however at least 12 months from the purchase date. These include new functions, additional motorbike models as well as error patches.
Software and memory space: GS-911 PC software for Windows (minimum 10 MB) and GS-911 wifi app for Android and iOS (minimum 4 MB)
Connection: USB or WIFI
USB connection: Type B
Energy supply: USB and / or 12 V voltage supply via the vehicle interface
Covers the following
The supported BMW and Husqvarna motorbike models can be found here as a PDF file.
A listing of supported control devices can be found here on the website of the manufacturer.
GS-911 PC software
The software can be downloaded directly from the manufacturers download page and is free of charge for an undetermined amount of time, however at least 12 months from the purchase date. After the successful download, connect your GS-911 interface and start up the application. After installation, the licence of your GS-911 will be checked. The software language will then automatically be assigned (German or English). Software updates via download are free of charge for an undetermined amount of time, however at least 12 months.
Technical support is given through the English / German discussion board of the manufacturer.