Item expected to be available again from mid-August 2022.
Item can be pre-ordered.
BimCOM is a professional diagnostic system especially designed for BMW and Mini. Furthermore, it is compatible with the following vehicle manufacturers: Alpina, Bentley, Husqvarna, Land Rover, MG, Morgan, Roewe, Rolls-Royce and Rover. Via the OBD2 interface it is capable of communicating with all K-Line and CAN-Bus supported control devices from 1996 to the most recent models. Due to the expanded diagnosis of hundreds of control devices, BimCOM meets all requirements - even those of the most demanding customers!
- Supports a wide variety of control devices and models
- Broad range of protocols and busses: K1, KW-71, DS-1, DS-2, KWP2000* (KWP2000-star), KWP2000, BMW-Fast, D-CAN/KWP and UDS ISO14229
- Completely multiplexed All-in-One Smart USB2.0 interface
- Automatic ECU recognicion
- Automatic vehicle scan (screenshot)
- ECU identification (screenshot)
- Read and delete error codes (DTC) (screenshot)
- Measuring data / live-data display (screenshot)
- Freeze frame (screenshot)
- Printable diagnosis protocol
- Actuator diagnosis
- Actuator test
- Coding (limited, see vehicle list)
We must point out to you that the diagnostic software BimCOM contains parts in English. Due to its plausible structure the program is very easy to use, which makes it understandable for inexperienced computer users. The licence dongle functionality makes this system multi-workstation capable.
- Current Microsoft Windows operating system (not Windows RT)
- Linux, Mac OS X (when using Wine emulation)
- Intel Pentium 4 with 2 GHz
- 2 GB work memory
- 2 GB hard disk space
- USB 1.1 or higher
- BimCOM dongle interface OBD2 on USB 2.0
- Connection cable USB-A to USB-B (length approx. 1,5m / 4.9 feet)
- Sturdy transport case
- Quick Start Guide
- 2 years warranty
Product may differ from depiction
You can find BimCOMs vehicle list as well as an exact listing of the respective supported control devices here.
To download the latest version please click here.
Before downloading you will be asked to enter your username and password. Please enter your licence number, which is found on your interface, in both fields and confirm.
To download the English user manual please click here.
To ensure improvements and problem solutions, the software is constantly being improved and users can download it for free after every update on www.obdtester.com. Support is only provided in English on www.obdtester.com and in the English Wiki on www.diagwiki.com by the manufacturer!