With this article you have the option to change already deposited registration data of your Ross-Tech® HEX-V2® or HEX-NET® interface.
- Have you acquired a second-hand HEX-V2 or HEX-NET system?
- Are you taking over the VCDS interface of a friend or a relative?
- Do you want to sell your system to someone else?
You can change the already deposited registration data with this article.
The registration data includes name, address and contact information of the interface owner and are important in case of, for example, theft. In this case, the system can be disabled online if requested by the person whose registration data is deposited.
Further information about interface registration can be found on our VCDS Webseite: www.vcdspro.de/faq.
Only the deposited registration data can be changed with this article. Changing or deleting of saved vehicle identification numbers in limited systems is not possible!
- Order this article.
- Stating the VCDS licence number (VCDS Software => About) is absolutley necessary.
- After we receive the payment we will create an individual VCDS feature code (processing time about 1-2 work days).
- You will receive the VCDS feature code including tutorial via e-mail.
- After entering the feature code into the system you can change the registration data.