We would like to offer customers who already own a VCDS interface the opportunity to change to our German software version. It does not matter which language version was previously active.
For example, you bought your VCDS interface directly from Ross-Tech® with the English VAG-COM diagnosis software and would now like to switch to our German translation. Or maybe you already own a German software version from another authorized distribution partner and would now like to benefit from being a PCI customer (live support, VCDS discussion board, VCDS Wiki).
The basic requirement is that you are the original owner of a HEX+CAN-USB, Ross-Tech® HEX-V2® or Ross-Tech® HEX-NET® and are able to prove this with the proof of purchase.
After the licence change, you will only be able to use our German version or the original English version with your hardware. The language change is only possible for HEX+CAN-USB, HEX-V2 and HEX-NET.
- Order this item.
- If you have an internet connection in your workshop you now only have to wait for a call from us since we can carry out the licence change online.
- Besides an internet connection, you also require a diagnosable car to execute this process because the interface must be connected to a vehicle for the licence change.
- You can send us your interface should you not have an internet connection .
- The licence change will take place within 3 work days, we will then send your hardware back to you as soon as possible.
- After the licence change you will be able to use our software version and all future updates without any limitations.