- Supports a wide variety of control devices and models
- Broad range of communication protocols and busses: ISO9141 K-Line, High-Speed CAN-BUS, Mid-Speed CAN-BUS, Nissan DDL BUS, ISO15765, KWP200, RenaultISO
- Completely multiplexed All-in-One Smart USB2.0 interface
- Automatic detection of the control devices
- Automatic vehicle scan
- Freeze frame
- Control device identification (Screenshot)
- Read and delete fault codes (DTC) (Screenshot)
- Measuring data / live-data recording (Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2, Screenshot 3)
- Actuator test (Screenshot)
- Printable diagnosis protocol
Through the plausible structure of the program it is very simple and intuitive to use, which makes it understandable to inexperienced computer users. The license dongle functionality makes this system multi-workstation capable. Due to the fact that this product is a Beta Version, there is no 100% warranty on all functions!
- Current Microsoft Windows operating system (not Windows RT)
- Linux, Mac OS X (when using Wine-Emulation)
- Intel Premium 4 with 2 GHz
- 2 GB Working memory
- 2 GB Hard disk space
- USB 1.1 or higher
- RenCOM dongle interface OBD2 on USB 2.0
- Quick Start Guide
- Connection cable USB-A to USB-B (length 1 m / 3.2 feet)
- Hardy transport case
- 2 years warranty
Depiction can differ from product.
You can find RenCOM's vehicle list as well as an exact listing of the respectively supported control devices hier.
To download the latest version please hier klicken
Please note: Before the download takes place you will be asked to enter your username and your password. Please enter your license number, which is found on your interface, there both times and confirm.
To download the user manual (english) please hier klicken
To ensure improvements and problem solutions the software is constantly being improved and can be downloaded for free by the users after every update on www.obdtester.com. Support will only be provided in english on www.obdtester.com, as well as the english Wiki on www.diagwiki.com by the manufacturer!