The Ross-Tech® HEX-NET® is the diagnostic system for all Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda and Bentley vehicles from 1992 to the latest model series as well as other small batch series and commercial vehicles, based on Volkswagen technology.
Should you not require the Ross-Tech® HEX-NET® diagnostic system on a daily basis, you have the opportunity to rent it from us.
- The amount due for the rental device is 39,99 € incl. value-added tax per day (24 hour rythm) plus shipping
- The rental period starts on the day of delivery via UPS
- The rental period ends when you hand over the package to UPS
Deposit / security fee:
- During the ordering process, a security fee of 749,62 € must be provided beforehand
- After you have sent our testing device back to us, we will then reimburse you for the previously charged deposit minus the rental costs
Example: Using our rental device, you work for two days. The rental costs will amount to a total of 2 x 39.99 € = 79,98 € plus shipping
- We will deduct the rental costs (79,98 €) from your provided deposit (749,62 €). We will refund you 669,64 €
- You would like to keep the rental device?
- No problem! Should you be interested in buying it please let us know with an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping outside of Germany
- The rental device can unfortunately only be sent online to customers in Germany
- We will gladly ship our testing devices to foreign countries on demand. Regarding this, please contact us directly via e-mail: email@example.com
Detailed calculation example:
- You order our testing device on May 4th, 2020
- You receive the package on May 5th, 2020 at 1 o'clock during the day
- You finish your work with out rental device
- On May 6th, 2020 at 12 o'clock, our testing device will be picked up from you by UPS
- The rental period was one day
- The total rental costs amount to 39,99 € plus shipping
- We will deduct the rental costs (39,99 €) from your provided security fee of 749,62 € and we will refund the remaining amount
- After we receive our rental device again, we will refund you 709,63 €
- Ross-Tech® HEX-NET® diagnostic interface (Professional version)
- Connection cable USB-A to USB-B (length about 1 m / 3.3 feet)
- OBD2 extension with 90° angle plug
- Check loop for the MOST databus
- Handy carrying strap
- Quick Start Guide
- Reference photo of the rental device
- Daily updated VCDS diagnostic software for Windows on USB stick
- Sturdy storage case
Product may differ from depiction
All supported models are found in our vehicle list (PDF file).
You can find the latest software version of VCDS here.
To download the user manual please click here.
The difference between the Ross-Tech HEX-NET and the Ross-Tech HEX-V2 diagnostic case is found here.