The Dell Latitude 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet is capable of handling everything you are confronted with in a workshop.
The tablets limits were tested thoroughly. It survived a fall from 2 m (about 6.6 ft) and withstood temperatures of -28°C to 62°C (-18.4°F to 143.6°F).
This extremely robust 12" tablet is IP-65 certified and is completely safe from dust, dirt and water damage. With hot-swap capable dual-battery shafts and improved thermal regulation, the Dell Latitude 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet offers top performances and longevity of military standard.
- Processor: Intel® Core i3-8145U processor of the 8th generation (2 cores, 4 MB cache, 2,1 GHz, 15 W)
- Graphics card: Intel® Core i3-8145U with u-blox NEO-M8 GPS-card, 8 GB storage
- Operating system: Windows® 10 Pro (64 Bit)
- Working memory: 8 GB, 2.133 MHz, LPDDR3
- Hard drive: 128 GB M.2 SSD (Class 35)
- Display: 11,6" full HD touchscreen, readable in the sunlight (1000-Nit), can be operated with gloves and pen
- Camera: 5 MP HD infrared webcam, 8 MP camera on the back with lighting and 2 microphones
- Input: robust pen for touch control
- Dual band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 1x USB 3.1
- 1x USB 3.1 type C incl. display port
- 1x slot for micro SD card
- 1x combination slot for microphone/headphones
- 1x serial connection (small)
- 1x connection for E/A expansion
- Microsoft® Office 30 day test version