The Dell Latitude 3190 will facilitate your daily workshop routine immensely with its extremely robust 2-in-1 system, the unique resilience and the 11,6 inch display!
The Latitude 3190 2-in-1 system is equipped with a sealed and liquid-resistant keyboard which can withstand spilt liquids of up to 355 ml.
Thanks to the rubber laced lower side it can even withstand a fall from about 75 cm.
The touchscreen with Corning® Gorilla® glass NBTTM is up to 10-times more scratch proof than standard displays and is therefore especially suited for the rough workshop routine.
With a battery service life of at least 11 hours, this PC masters even the longest work days.
- Processor: Intel Celeron N4120 (Quad Core, up to 2.4 GHz, 4 M Cache, 6 W)
- Operating system: Windows® 10 Pro (64 Bit)
- Internal memory: 4 GB, 2.400 MHz, LPDDR4
- Hard drive: 64 GB eMMC
- Touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glas NBT, camera and microphone
- 2x USB
- 3.0 SD Card reader
- WI-FI and Bluetooth
- Microsoft® Office 30 days test version
1. Connection for headphones / microphone
2. Socket for noble wedge lock
3. Power supply
5. 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1. Height: 20,75 mm
2. Width: 303,8 mm
3. Length: 207,9 mm
Weight: about 1,5 kg