Reliably understand the function of batteries, electric circuit diagrammes and vehicle electrics
The complex technics in todays motor vehicles with their growing amount of vehicle electronics require an ever expanding source of information to be able to understand the function and method of components and systems.
The basics required for understanding are provided, the functions are explained and the application of current vehicle electronics are displayed in this textbook. It offers quick and certain access to this information which is explained descriptively, systematically and application-oriented.
Please note, this book is entirely in German!
- Vehicle electrics system
- Starter battery
- Circuit symbols and circuit diagrammes
- Electromagnetic compatability (EMC) and ignition noise
- Course participants and students
- Participants of master courses
- Vehicle and motor engineers
- Teachers, lecturers and professors with focus on vehicle and motor technology
- Surveyors and development engineers in the automotive and delivery industry
- Service contractors