The oscilloscopes of Pico Technology turn every PC or laptop with USB connection into an efficient tool for vehicle diagnosis. This makes it possible for you to diagnose any and all vehicles - diesel and petrol motors as well as hybrid and electro vehicles.
The popular 4-channel standard kit offers you the possibility to meassure and record 4 signals at the same time. The correct number of test lines, probes, clips and current clamps is included in the scope of delivery to test all important components in modern vehicles.
Diagnosis workshops are always confronted with increasingly complex diagnosis problems. Therefore, a tool for determining the underlying cause of the problems has never been more valuable. With PicoScope, such extensive support is available when first using it and it offers an extremely fast recording rate for handling the most advanced and modern vehicle signals.
With the two provided oscilloscope softwares PicoScope 6 and Pico Diagnostics you can, among other things, detect waveforms in real time. The electric signals of the vehicle are converted into visible, meassurable, editable and comparable images so you can understand what is happening in the vehicle systems in real time.
- 4-channel PicoScope 4425 oscilloscope
- 1x 20 A/60 A current clamp (TA018)
- 1x 200 A/2000 A current clamp (TA167)
- 1x premium 4-part test line set (PP718)
- 1x extension lines for fuses (PP408)
- 1x inductive probe for single-spark coils (TA204)
- 2x 10:1 attenuator (TA197)
- 2x recording lines for secondary coils (MI074)
- 1x back-pinning probe set
- 4x flexible back-pinning probe red (TA162)
- 4x flexible back-pinning probe black (TA161)
- 1x "S" shaped hook (MI168)
- 2x multimeter probe black (TA001)
- 2x multimeter probe red (TA002)
- 2x alligator clip, small black (TA003)
- 2x alligator clip, small red (TA004)
- 2x battery clip red (TA157)
- 2x battery clip black (TA158)
- 4x adapter 4 mm coated to non-coated red (TA017)
- 1x extension line for single-spark coil probes (TA037)
- 1x USB cable 1,8 meter
- CD with vehicle software
- Quick start guide
- Sturdy storage case
Subject to change
The current version of the PicoScope software can be downloaded here for free.
If you would like a preview of the software but do not possess an oscilloscope, after starting the program, confirm the question of wether a demonstration device is being used. The software will then behave as if a PicoScope is connected.
Some application examples can be found in this PDF file.