The oscilloscopes of Pico Technology turn every PC or laptop with USB connection into an efficient tool for vehicle diagnosis. This makes it possible for you to diagnose any and all vehicles - diesel and petrol motors as well as hybrid and electro vehicles.
This extremely extensive 4-channel Advanced Kit is based on the 4-channel oscilloscope PicoScope 4425 and includes a wide variety of accessory parts that were developed for a quick and easy execution of vehicle tests and checks. Even though most customers purchase the oscilloscope as part of a kit, we also offer it separately so you can assemble a specialised kit for your demands. The accessory parts are also available separately.
Diagnosis workshops are always confronted with increasingly complex diagnosis problems. Therefore, a tool for determining the underlying cause of the problems has never been more valuable. With PicoScope, such extensive support is available when first using it and it offers an extremely fast recording rate for handling the most advanced and modern vehicle signals.
With the two provided oscilloscope softwares PicoScope 6 and Pico Diagnostics you can, among other things, detect waveforms in real time. The electric signals of the vehicle are converted into visible, meassurable, editable and comparable images so you can understand what is happening in the vehicle systems in real time.
- 4-channel PicoScope oscilloscope
- 1x 20 A/ 60 A current clamp (TA018)
- 1x 200 A/ 2000 A current clamp (TA167)
- 1x 30 A current clamp (TA234)
- 1x 2-pole breakout cable (TA012)
- 1x extension line for maxi fuse (TA206)
- 1x premium 4-part test line set (PP718)
- 1x extension lines for JCASE fuse (TA168)
- 1x 6-way universal breakout cable (PP9431)
- 1x 2-pin ACS breakout cable (TA190)
- 1x extension lines for fuse (PP408)
- 4x recording lines for secondary coils (MI074)
- 1x inductive probe for single-spart coils (TA204)
- 1x BNC-to-BNC cable with earth terminal (TA033)
- 1x 60 MHz oscilloscope probe (MI007)
- 1x extension line for single-spark coil probes (4 items) (PP400)
- 4x flexible back-pinning probe red (TA162)
- 4x flexible back-pinning probe black (TA161)
- 2x 10:1 damper (TA197)
- 2x multimeter probe red (TA002)
- 2x multimeter probe black (TA001)
- 1x back-pinning probe set
- 2x alligator clip, small red (TA004)
- 2x alligator clip, small black (TA003)
- 1x alligator clip, big red (TA006)
- 1x alligator clip, big black (TA005)
- 2x battery clip red (TA157)
- 2x battery clip black (TA158)
- 1x testing cable for PDC (TA329)
- 2x "S" shaped hook (MI168)
- 4x adapter 4 mm coated to non-coated red (TA017)
- 1x USB cable 1,8 meter
- 1x USB cable 4,5 meter
- CD with vehicle software
- Sturdy transport case
Subject to change
The current version of the PicoScope software can be downloaded here for free.
If you would like a preview of the software but do not possess an oscilloscope, after starting the program, confirm the question of wether a demonstration device is being used. The software will then behave as if a PicoScope is connected.
Some application examples can be found in this PDF file.